Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS)
Inline with Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety & Health Center (OSHAD) Version 3.1
On 1st February 2010, the Executive Council of Abu Dhabi Emirate issued a Decree approving the establishment of OSHAD Center. The Center aims to ensure the implementation of Abu Dhabi Emirate Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS) through provision of an integrated regulatory framework for management of all issues related to occupational health and safety and through control of negative impacts resulting from working places. In March 2017 it is upgraded in line with OSHAD SF Version 3.1 and known as Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS).
An Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS). is a management tool that integrates all Health and Safety (H&S) management components of a business into one coherent system. The integration of these components allows the business to achieve its objectives efficiently by managing and minimizing occupational health and safety risks. This integrated approach requires combining all H&S internal business management practices into one system; and the different management components of the Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS) System Framework (OSHMS SF) require effective links between them to ensure a complete system that operates as a whole
The Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS) SF incorporates the key requirements from the following International Standards: Environmental Management System (ISO 14001); Occupational Health and Safety System (OHSAS 18001); Environmental Management System Auditing (ISO 19011) and Risk Management Principles (ISO 31000), into one integrated system that also recognizes the commitments and aspirations of Abu Dhabi Government
Under OSHAD, there are currently 11 Sector Regulatory Authorities in Abu Dhabi Emirate these include:
Building and Construction Sector
Waste Water Sector
Tourism and Culture Sector
Occupational Health and Safety Plans & Studies
RED SEA Consultancy has highly qualified Consultants, capable for developing plan and studies;
- Construction HSE Plan
- Operational HSE Plan
- Hazard Identification Study (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
WHY CHOOSE US?
we strive hard to offer scalable and a powerful solutions for your business. Our years of experience in the industry help us in delivering true value solutions for all kinds of server and web application needs. Our highly robust, secure and affordable solutions aim at fulfilling your needs.
- Quick response – Quick response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call.
- Experienced – We hire only professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our Professionals with continuing learning opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology and standard requirements.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art management consulting services, we manage your requirements to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- Reputable – RED SEA CONSULTANCY has been around since 2014, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- One Stop Shop – We are capable to provide approximate all your QHSE Needs as per regulatory Requirement.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time.