ISO CONSULTANCY AND SUPPORT SURVICES
What is ISO
The word ISO is derived from the Greek ISOS meaning ‘equal’. ISO originated from the union of two organizations – the ISO (International Federation of the National Standardizing Associations) and the UNSCC (United Nations Standard Coordinating Committee). In 1946 over 25 countries met at the Institute of Civil Engineers in London to create a new international organization, where the objective was to ‘facilitate the international coordination and unification of industrial standards’ ISO began operations in February 1947.
Today the ISO has grown to a confederation of delegates representing over 150 countries It has published over 19,500 international standards.
Why should be ISO-certified?
ISO is direct evidence of a company’s financial and ethical commitment to provide high quality, safe products.
ISO certified companies maintain comprehensive internal audit programs that demonstrate to customers the effectiveness of their quality and environmental efforts.
ISO certified companies utilize systems that have been accepted for use by over 80 countries as effective means to achieve product quality and environmental stewardship.
ISO certified companies document, review, and approve product designs that meet applicable safety, regulatory, and customer requirements.
ISO certified companies prove their systems through audits by independent registrars. Registrars are governed by strict international codes that dictate operating practices, audit methods, and staff qualifications. Failure to maintain quality program requirements will lead to de-certification by the registrar.
ISO certified company products reduce the need for the buyers to perform audits and reviews to determine if quality systems are in place and being maintained.
A certificate of analysis from an ISO certified company will be supported by documented procedures and records that demonstrate its validity. This is particularly important should a customer ever have a reason to question product quality.
What are the benefits of ISO Standards?
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. For business, they are strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors,
Increasing productivity. They help companies to access new markets, They Provide free and fair global trade for developing countries and facilitate.
BENEFITS TO YOU
we strive hard to offer scalable and a powerful solutions for your business. Our years of experience in the industry help us in delivering true value solutions for all kinds of server and web application needs. Our highly robust, secure and affordable solutions aim at fulfilling your needs.
- Quick response – Quick response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call.
- Experienced – We hire only professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our Professionals with continuing learning opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology and standard requirements.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art management consulting services, we manage your requirements to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- Reputable – RED SEA CONSULTANCY has been around since 2014, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- One Stop Shop – We are capable to provide approximate all your QHSE Needs as per regulatory Requirement.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time.