Carbon footprint, amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions associated with all the activities of a person or other entity (e.g., building, corporation, country, etc.). It includes direct emissions, such as those that result from fossil-fuel combustion in manufacturing, heating, and transportation, as well as emissions required to produce the electricity associated with goods and services consumed. In addition, the carbon footprint concept also often includes the emissions of other greenhouse gases, such as methane, nitrous oxide, or chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
Scope 1: Direct GHG Emissions
Direct GHG emissions occur from sources that are owned or controlled by the company, for example, emissions from combustion in owned or controlled boilers, furnaces, vehicles, etc.; emissions from chemical production in owned or controlled process equipment. Direct CO2 emissions from the combustion of biomass shall not be included in scope 1 but reported separately. GHG emissions not covered by the Kyoto Protocol, e.g. CFCs, NOx, etc. shall not be included in scope 1 but may be reported separately.
Scope 2: Electricity Indirect GHG Emissions
Scope 2 accounts for GHG emissions from the generation of purchased electricity consumed by a company. Purchased electricity is defined as electricity that is purchased or otherwise brought into the organizational boundary of the company. Scope 2 emissions physically occur at the facility where electricity is generated.
Scope 3: Other Indirect GHG Emissions
Scope 3 is an optional reporting category that allows for the treatment of all other indirect emissions. Scope 3 emissions are a consequence of the activities of the company, but occur from sources not owned or controlled by the company. Some examples of scope 3 activities are extraction and production of purchased materials; transportation of purchased fuels; and use of products and services.
WHY CHOOSE US?
we strive hard to offer scalable and a powerful solutions for your business. Our years of experience in the industry help us in delivering true value solutions for all kinds of server and web application needs. Our highly robust, secure and affordable solutions aim at fulfilling your needs.
- Quick response – Quick response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call.
- Experienced – We hire only professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our Professionals with continuing learning opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology and standard requirements.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art management consulting services, we manage your requirements to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- Reputable – RED SEA CONSULTANCY has been around since 2014, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- One Stop Shop – We are capable to provide approximate all your QHSE Needs as per regulatory Requirement.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time.